we are observing the same error when running our TPC QC tasks. We investigated a bit, but found, that it did not interfere with the tasks - and therefore ignored it for the time being. Actually, we wanted to bring this up, but were busy with other stuff, but as it is discussed here, just some info also from our side:
- We get consul errors both when using the default publishing on the QCG test webpage and also when running in a local environment (see below for more details).
- We get the errors as well running the basic task, therefore concluded, that it has nothing to do with our tasks.
- Trying to access the consul in a browser (i.e. following Piotr’s link) wet get a connection time-out.
- Concerning the local running, we found a bug in the file:
$QCG_ROOT/node_modules/@aliceo2/qc/config.js-> in line 28 it has to be
- When running both the CCDB and the QCG in two terminals and then in a webbrowser opening
localhost:8081, the QCG shows the following errors (although it keeps on running):
Trace: Error: Unable to connect to Consul: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8500 at /home/sheckel/alice/sw/ubuntu1804_x86-64/qcg/v1.6.9-10/node_modules/@aliceo2/qc/lib/ConsulConnector.js:31:13 at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5) at Log.trace (/home/sheckel/alice/sw/ubuntu1804_x86-64/qcg/v1.6.9-10/node_modules/@aliceo2/web-ui/Backend/log/Log.js:113:13) at errorHandler (/home/sheckel/alice/sw/ubuntu1804_x86-64/qcg/v1.6.9-10/node_modules/@aliceo2/qc/lib/api.js:272:11) at /home/sheckel/alice/sw/ubuntu1804_x86-64/qcg/v1.6.9-10/node_modules/@aliceo2/qc/lib/api.js:62:23 at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5) 2020-01-29T19:34:09.523Z error: [QualityControl] Unable to connect to Consul: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8500 2020-01-29T19:34:09.533Z debug: [WebSocket] ID 0 Processing "filter" 2020-01-29T19:34:09.534Z debug: [WebSocket] ID 0 Sent filter/200 2020-01-29T19:34:09.544Z debug: [HTTP] Page was not found: /favicon.ico
Some more information concerning the local environment:
- We are running on Ubuntu 18.04 with a custom (and up-to-date) installation of O2 and QualityControl
- We have the CCDB installed and running according to this
- We have the QCG installed and running according to this
- In the config file we changed the port for the QCG to 8081, i.e. in line 5 of
As said, this is not an issue for our current developments, but maybe it helps to pin down the issue.