Trending in Framework cannot be published on local QCG

Actually, I have a doubt now. Is the issue being fixed by Laura actually enough to fix your problem Stefan ?

Hi Barth,

actually, I am also not sure here. While “TPC” instead of “DET” should fix the path, I also observed an inconsistency in the objets themselves, and I doubt this will be fixed in this way.

Nevertheless, I will give it a try. @lserksny, did you already commit the fix and was it merged? Then I will test it. If not, could you point me to the place I have to change it?

Cheers,
Stefan

Dear Stefan,

I could not build QC on Friday because I was getting an error in RepositoryBenchmark.cxx. I pulled newest alidist, O2 and QC and I am trying to build them now. I will send you the fixed json file to slack [Thomas already has it]. And I will let you know when my QC works again and I can make the pull request.

cheers
Laura

Dear all,

I did the pull request: https://github.com/AliceO2Group/QualityControl/pull/387#partial-pull-merging.

Cheers
Laura

Dear all,

the PR is merged, thanks @lserksny . I checked with an updated alidist, O2 and QC, also using the new version of the CCDB, and it worked! :slight_smile: For me, now, all issues here are solved. @cimordas, can you please also check, if it works for you?

Cheers,
Stefan

Hi Stefan, all,

I did not find time to work on QC these last days. I will update alidist, O2 and QC now and test with the new CCDB if everything is fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Cindy

EDIT: I just tested with everything freshly updated and the new .jar and no more problem from my side as well!

Very good !
What a ride !

1 Like