A difficult problem to install AliPhysics on MacOS system

Dear All,
I hope you can look my questions and try to give some advices.I will appreciate your help.
When I installed AliPhysics on my MacOs system ,the commands “aliBuild init AliRoot@master” and aliDoctor AliPhysics is successful , but the command aliBuild build AliPhysics is failed.The error messages shown in the following:

==> Building TBB@v2021.5.0
==> TBB is being built (use --debug for full output): failed
ERROR: Error while executing /Users/suyoupeng/alice/sw/SPECS/osx_arm64/TBB/v2021.5.0-local1/build.sh on `suyoupengdeMacBook-Pro.local’.
ERROR: Log can be found in /Users/suyoupeng/alice/sw/BUILD/TBB-latest/log
ERROR: Please upload it to CERNBox/Dropbox if you intend to request support.
ERROR: Build directory is /Users/suyoupeng/alice/sw/BUILD/TBB-latest/TBB.
(base) suyoupeng@suyoupengdeMacBook-Pro Alice %

Hi @yosu, please attach the log file indicated in the error message you posted.

Hi Timo, I am appreciated you because of your active reply.I find the folder name sw, in the folder,the error messages of TBB’s log file are shown in the following:

newer ‘macOS’ version (11.0) than being linked (10.15)
ld: Undefined symbols:
__ZTVN3tbb6detail2r111unsafe_waitE, referenced from:

collect2: fatal error: ld returned 1 exit status
compilation terminated.
gmake[2]: *** [src/tbb/CMakeFiles/tbb.dir/build.make:530: gnu_13.0_cxx17_64_relwithdebinfo/libtbb.12.5.dylib] Error 1
gmake[2]: *** Deleting file ‘gnu_13.0_cxx17_64_relwithdebinfo/libtbb.12.5.dylib’
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:152: src/tbb/CMakeFiles/tbb.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [Makefile:156: all] Error 2

I hope you can provide some useful advices according the messages I provided.I do will appreciated your help!

Hi @yosu, thanks! Please could you attach the entire log file using the “Upload” button above the reply text box?

log.txt (24.4 KB)

this is my TBB log file.

how to deal with it?