Cannot upgrade to flp-suite 0.37.0

Dear all,
I’m trying to upgrade my FLP test bench to flp-suite-v0.37.0, but it fails with he following error:

TASK [nginx : Deploy nginx_production configuration file] *******************************************************************************************************

TASK [nginx : Check if host specific configuration files exist in inventory] ************************************************************************************
fatal: [nanpca28 -> localhost]: FAILED! => {
    "changed": false,
    "rc": 1
}

MSG:

MODULE FAILURE
See stdout/stderr for the exact error

MODULE_STDERR:

sudo: a password is required

Notice that I launch the o2-flp-setup command as a user which is not root. This is usually not an issue since sensible asks for my su password at the beginning. But it is the first time this error pops up. Am I supposed to launch the command as root or as flp?
Thanks in advance,
best regards,
Diego

Hello Diego, try to edit (as root) the file */etc/sudoers* and ensure that after your account there is the text:

yourAccount ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

Then retry the deployment.

Ciao @divia ,
indeed, it is working with your suggestion. However I’m a little bit uncomfortable of having a password less sudo…
If sudo is required, I guess that a better fix would it to change the ansible code in o2-flp-setup to ask for the sudo password the same why it asks for the root password, right?
Is there any plan to do this?
Thanks again!
Cheers,
Diego

Hi,
Could you proceed as Roberto requested just for this deployment?
In general sudo should not be required for this, I’ll create ticket to get rid of it.

Cheers,
Adam

Hi @awegrzyn ,
sure, I’ve already done :wink:

I’ve restored /etc/sudoers afterwards…
Thanks!
Cheers,
Diego

1 Like

Hi @dstocco,

This will be fixed in FLP Suite v0.38.0, to be released tomorrow.

Cheers,
Vasco