Crash launching the raw-reader-workflow on macOS BigSur

Dear experts,

When trying to launch the o2-raw-reader-workflow in order to mimic DataDistribution on macOS BigSur I get the following error

[78686:raw-file-reader]: [11:40:30][ERROR] Failed binding socket raw-file-reader.raw-reader[0].push, reason: No such file or directory
[78686:raw-file-reader]: [11:40:30][ERROR] failed to attach channel raw-reader[0] (bind)
[78686:raw-file-reader]: [11:40:30][ERROR] 1 of the binding channels could not initialize. Initial configuration incomplete.
[78686:raw-file-reader]: [11:40:30][STATE] Exiting FairMQ state machine
[78686:raw-file-reader]: [11:40:30][ERROR] Unhandled std::exception reached the top of main: 1 of the binding channels could not initialize. Initial configuration incomplete., device shutting down.
[78686:raw-file-reader]: [11:40:30][INFO] Process 78686 is exiting.

I launch the raw reader workflow via

o2-raw-file-reader-workflow  --session default --loop 1000 --delay 3 --input-conf rawreader.cfg --raw-channel-config "name=raw-reader,type=push,method=bind,address=ipc://@rr-to-dpl,transport=shmem,rateLogging=1" --shm-segment-size 16000000000

and the EMCAL reconstruction workflow via

o2-dpl-raw-proxy --session default --dataspec "A:EMC/RAWDATA" --channel-config "name=readout-proxy,type=pull,method=connect,address=ipc://@rr-to-dpl,transport=shmem,rateLogging=1" | o2-emcal-reco-workflow --input-type raw --output-type cells --disable-root-input --disable-mc 

The problem seems to be mac-related, on (ubuntu 18.04) linux the two workflows run fine without crash.

To me this looks like an incompatibility in the current FairMQ version with macOS BigSur. Do you have an idea what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Markus

Hello,
I have exactly the same error as Markus, using the same code and commands for EMCAL, but I am using MAC with Catalina, so probably it is not related to the newest macOS version.
cheers,
Cristina