Editing of already created entry

Hi! after creating the entry with a wrong tag i seen that i cannot edit it for correction. Is it intended?
Moreover the tagging mechanics with a form with full width mostly empty and with only 4 items in vertical space IMHO is somehow error prone …
Maybe some permanent (always present tags) can be horizontally presented as checkboxes
the the secondary (and other created tags) can be shown in 3 case insensitive alphabetically sorted columns?
Thanks!

Hi @asevcenc ,

1. Indeed, logs are not supposed to be editable and the current functionality is intended. For run 2 we had the same behavior.
    As tags are something new to Run 3 compared to Run 2 we are currently considering adding a way for the users to modify the tags plus a new table to store the actions to be able to track such changes.

2. For the Tag UX Selection we already have a ticket created for this. You can track the progress here:
    https://alice.its.cern.ch/jira/browse/O2B-415

Thank you for your feedback!

Have a nice day,
George

@graduta Thank you for info!
IMHO it’s unfortunate that the logs cannot be edited as any language/syntax mistakes cannot be corrected or any forgotten information… while it can be argued that one can reply to the fresh post to add more information, the fact the the reply does not have automatically the subject of the reply to post, and that the replies are seen independently (as standalone posts) in the list of logs(instead of being hidden, thread/conversation style view) , it has the potential to make the visualization of the (human) logs a little bit chaotic. But, well, this is only my view, i will let the experts decide what is best.
Thank you!

Hi @asevcenc ,

Thank you very much for the provided feedback. It is much appreciated as it gives us a clearer picture on what are the needs of the users and how the tool will be used.

I will raise your suggestions and concerns at the next team meeting and will follow up with you once there is a plan set.

Have a nice day,
George