Installing O2Physics in LXPLUS-Alma9

Hello Experts,
Any one know how to install the O2Physics in CERNBOX via LXPLUS? When i try to install it by creating a folder alice in /eos/user/, im getting the following error:

==> You have packages in development mode (O2, O2Physics).
    This means their source code can be freely modified under:

/eos/home-a/amanojna/alice/<package_name>

aliBuild does not automatically update such packages to avoid work loss.
    In most cases this is achieved by doing in the package source directory:

git pull --rebase

==> Updating repositories: done
==> Unpacking GCC-Toolchain@v13.2.0-alice1: failed
2024-10-09@18:05:54:ERROR:O2Physics:GCC-Toolchain:0: Error while executing /eos/home-a/amanojna/alice/sw/SPECS/slc9_x86-64/GCC-Toolchain/v13.2.0-alice1-3/build.sh on `lxplus929.cern.ch'.
2024-10-09@18:05:54:ERROR:O2Physics:GCC-Toolchain:0: Log can be found in /eos/home-a/amanojna/alice/sw/BUILD/GCC-Toolchain-latest/log
2024-10-09@18:05:54:ERROR:O2Physics:GCC-Toolchain:0: Please upload it to CERNBox/Dropbox if you intend to request support.
2024-10-09@18:05:54:ERROR:O2Physics:GCC-Toolchain:0: Build directory is /eos/home-a/amanojna/alice/sw/BUILD/GCC-Toolchain-latest/GCC-Toolchain.

Anyone know any fix for this? I have successfully installed it in my local machine, but due to lack of storage, i was looking for an alternative.

Thank you in advance
Anantha Padmanabhan M Nair

Do not use CERNBOX. It’s not made for development and it will not work (besides not being supported). Have you tried aliBuild clean to improve the usage on your machine?

Could you please explain what aliBuild clean does?. Because, the way i am running the analysis task is by editing one of the files in PWGUD/Tasks and then going to alice/sw/BUILD/O2Physics-latest/O2Physics/ and then doing ninja PWGUD/install, will i be able to do this if i wipe out the build contents by using aliBuild clean ?

Thank you
Anantha