O2 build fails on O2lib-CCDB

Hi I’m trying to build O2 on Ubuntu 18.04-LTS. I went through several related issues here but couldn’t find anything relevant to mine. From the logs it seems like there is something wrong with logging? Do i miss any additional library not listed in the tutorial?

[ 24%] Built target O2lib-CCDB
Scanning dependencies of target O2test-detectorscommondataformats-DetID
[ 24%] Building CXX object DataFormats/Detectors/Common/CMakeFiles/O2test-detectorscommondataformats-DetID.dir/test/testDetID.cxx.o
[ 24%] Building CXX object Framework/Core/CMakeFiles/O2lib-Framework.dir/src/AODReaderHelpers.cxx.o
Scanning dependencies of target O2test-alicehlt-MessageFormat
Scanning dependencies of target O2exe-alicehlt-wrapper-device
[ 24%] Building CXX object Utilities/aliceHLTwrapper/CMakeFiles/O2test-alicehlt-MessageFormat.dir/test/testMessageFormat.cxx.o
[ 24%] Building CXX object Utilities/aliceHLTwrapper/CMakeFiles/O2exe-alicehlt-wrapper-device.dir/src/aliceHLTWrapper.cxx.o
[ 24%] Linking CXX executable …/…/…/stage/tests/o2-test-detectorscommondataformats-DetID
[ 24%] Linking CXX executable …/…/stage/tests/o2-test-alicehlt-MessageFormat
[ 24%] Built target O2test-alicehlt-MessageFormat
[ 24%] Building CXX object Framework/Core/CMakeFiles/O2lib-Framework.dir/src/FrameworkGUIDevicesGraph.cxx.o
In file included from /home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/src/AODReaderHelpers.cxx:12:0:
/home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/include/Framework/AODReaderHelpers.h: In member function ‘void o2::framework::readers::RuntimeWatchdog::printOut()’:
/home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/include/Framework/AODReaderHelpers.h:60:10: error: ‘INFO’ was not declared in this scope
LOGP(INFO, “RuntimeWatchdog”);
^~~~
/home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/include/Framework/AODReaderHelpers.h:60:10: note: suggested alternative: ‘O2INFO’
^~~~
O2INFO
/home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/include/Framework/AODReaderHelpers.h:60:5: error: ‘LOGP’ was not declared in this scope
^~~~
[ 24%] Built target O2test-detectorscommondataformats-DetID
[ 24%] Linking CXX executable …/…/stage/bin/o2-alicehlt-wrapper-device
Scanning dependencies of target O2exe-alicehlt-eventsampler-device
[ 24%] Building CXX object Utilities/aliceHLTwrapper/CMakeFiles/O2exe-alicehlt-eventsampler-device.dir/src/aliceHLTEventSampler.cxx.o
[ 24%] Built target O2exe-alicehlt-wrapper-device
Scanning dependencies of target O2exe-alicehlt-runcomponent
[ 24%] Building CXX object Utilities/aliceHLTwrapper/CMakeFiles/O2exe-alicehlt-runcomponent.dir/src/runComponent.cxx.o
/home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/src/FrameworkGUIDevicesGraph.cxx: In lambda function:
/home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/src/FrameworkGUIDevicesGraph.cxx:259:15: error: ‘ERROR’ was not declared in this scope
LOG(ERROR) << "Could not find suitable node for " << outName;
^~~~~
/home/kdeja/alice/sw/SOURCES/O2/v1.3.0/0/Framework/Core/src/FrameworkGUIDevicesGraph.cxx:259:11: error: ‘LOG’ was not declared in this scope
LOG(ERROR) << "Could not find suitable node for " << outName;
^~~
Framework/Core/CMakeFiles/O2lib-Framework.dir/build.make:132: recipe for target ‘Framework/Core/CMakeFiles/O2lib-Framework.dir/src/FrameworkGUIDevicesGraph.cxx.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [Framework/Core/CMakeFiles/O2lib-Framework.dir/src/FrameworkGUIDevicesGraph.cxx.o] Error 1

Regards,
Kamil

Hi everyone.
Do You have any suggestions what might be wrong? I’m still stuck with the error. I’m trying to build the framework for the first time on a blank virtual machine. I only installed there packages that are needed for O2, according to the specks in the tutorial https://alice-doc.github.io/alice-analysis-tutorial/building/build.html
I found a few missing packages I also installed (maybe it’d be good to add them to the pre-requirements: themnselves: python3-venv, libuv-dev, libssl1.0-dev, python-lz4).

Now I checked that I don’t have ofi installed, even though I installed libfabric-dev and libfabric1. Am I still missing something? I’ll be very grateful for any help