O2Physics build to an error to the wrong folder and error in Building O2

Hi all,
I have some errors when I use alibuild build O2
1. O2Physics build to an error to the wrong folder:
*when I aliBuild build O2Physics on this /home/Software/Aliphysics path, the O2Physics will incorrectly build to /root/Aliphysics/sw/BUILD/O2-latest/O2. Strangely, when I build I also get the following message: *

• ==> You have packages in development mode.*
  • This means their source code can be freely modified under:*
  • `/home/Software/Aliphysics/<package_name>`*

Before that, I had successfully installed Aliroot and AliPhysics in /home/Software/Aliphysics like this
$ ls
alidist AliPhysics AliRoot installer_redhat_x64_2.2.4.rpm MODULES O2Physics sw.

Here I need to explain why I’m rebuilding O2, because it’s the second question in the title.

==> Building O2@daily-20230907-0200
==> O2 is being built (use --debug for full output): failed
ERROR: Error while executing /home/Software/Aliphysics/SPECS/slc7_x86-64/O2/daily-20230907-0200-local1/build.sh on node01’. ERROR: Log can be found in /home/Software/Aliphysics/BUILD/O2-latest/log
ERROR: Please upload it to CERNBox/Dropbox if you intend to request support.
ERROR: Build directory is /home/Software/Aliphysics/BUILD/O2-latest/O2.
this is the log:
[2415/5041] Building CXX object Detectors/CTF/CMakeFiles/O2test-ctf-phos.dir/test/test_ctf_io_phos.cxx.o
[2416/5041] Building CXX object Detectors/PHOS/workflow/CMakeFiles/O2lib-PHOSWorkflow.dir/src/EntropyEncoderSpec.cxx.o
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
Sometimes the error is at step 2415.

While I was writing this question, I rebuilt it again, and this time the installation directory was correct again. But the second problem has not been solved. I’ve read a lot of similar postings and discussions, but none of them have been able to solve this problem, instead causing the first problem.

log.txt (409.5 KB)

Distributor ID: CentOS
Description: CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
Release: 7.9.2009

If any other information is needed, please leave your comments and I will respond promptly.