Tempolary solution for O2 installation on M1 Mac with Lima

Hi all,

It has been a few month since all new apple machines install M1 chip.
As we know, O2 build on the M1 mac directly has not been established (as far as I know)

Recently, I try to install O2 on Lima which emulates an x86_64 Linux machine on the M1 mac.
It looks nice to emulate ubuntu 21.10 OS, but I got the following error when I tried to install aliBuild with executing 'sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alisw/ppa’ in it.

epository: ‘deb Index of /alisw/ppa/ubuntu impish main’
More info: ALICE Software : “alisw” team
Adding repository.
Press [ENTER] to continue or Ctrl-c to cancel.
Found existing deb entry in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/alisw-ubuntu-ppa-impish.list
Adding deb entry to /etc/apt/sources.list.d/alisw-ubuntu-ppa-impish.list
Found existing deb-src entry in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/alisw-ubuntu-ppa-impish.list
Adding disabled deb-src entry to /etc/apt/sources.list.d/alisw-ubuntu-ppa-impish.list
Adding key to /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/alisw-ubuntu-ppa.gpg with fingerprint B71859A6C5ADB07D691F42F6BE2E8F79ACC092A2
Get:1 Index of /ubuntu impish-security InRelease [110 kB]
Hit:2 Index of /ubuntu impish InRelease
Get:3 Index of /ubuntu impish-updates InRelease [110 kB]
Ign:4 Index of /alisw/ppa/ubuntu impish InRelease
Err:5 Index of /alisw/ppa/ubuntu impish Release
404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.95.85 80]
Get:6 Index of /ubuntu impish-backports InRelease [101 kB]
Reading package lists… Done
E: The repository ‘Index of /alisw/ppa/ubuntu impish Release’ does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Is this caused by Lima ennvironment or am I missing anything to manage ubuntu OS?

Satoshi